UBI created another alternative. We budgeted $5,000 for communicating with people
that opt in to our email list. We are dividing
that money up amongst the charities that our potential
customer base want us to pay based on a
weighted average. For example if 1,000 people
subscribe and 200 of them want us to donate the money
to the United Way then they receive a cheque
If you opt in, your role is:
- You will only sign up for this service if you
are involved in the field of biotechnology and/or
life sciences and could conceivably be involved in
a decision regarding the products and/or services
that UBI provides.
- You will not block or place UBI's email in the junk
folder. If you want off the
email list then you will unsubscribe.
We promise to do the following.
- We will only send you news about UBI, its
products and services, and any special offers that
we may have. This is probably once or twice
- We will not provide your information
to any other entity under any circumstances.
The results are:
- Fewer trees are sacrificed.
- You get less unsolicited email.
- When you do have a problem that is in our area
of expertise, you will be aware that we are
capable of solving it.
- Charities are provided funds so that they can do their
We think this is a solution to a difficult
problem. This changes marketing emails into an
engine that funds charities. If this is
of interest to you, please tell us a little bit about yourself by
clicking here. On this
page you may pick the charity that you want to
receive the funds.